Friday, December 09, 2005

"all the love desintegrated,all the love died here.." by waiting for the fall


TAKE AWAY
"All the love disintegrated all the love died in here, I can feel the pain behind her eyes, her cold stare freezes feelings & makes everything dead around her, I can hear the pain behind her words.And she said, I'm sick of trying to be something i'll never be & i'm tired of being alone I don't think I'll make it on my own, she came here to take love away.All the love suffocated all the love is lost in here, I can feel the pain behind her eyes, she shares thoughts for few to listen & burns everything around her, I can hear the pain behind her words.She came here to take love away today & I can only close my eyes coz what I see deceives & I can't believe that you would take love away from me again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home